What is the correct spelling for MOSOURI?
This word (Mosouri) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOSOURI
- maori They seem to me very like the Maori women, but without the blue tattoo-mark on the lips; nor are their features so strongly marked, though they had the same wide faces, black eyes, full nostrils, and large lips.
- mari Ralf Fishcatcher and his wife, Mari , came from Red Lake.
- masai A donkey pack, Masai fashion, is a marvellous affair that would not stay on ten minutes for a white man.
- measure Planned thee as a measure For expounding And resounding Glad things that men treasure. – To Outer Nature by Thomas Hardy
- miser Just like you were a miser And I'll admit I wasn't very smart So I went out and found myself A guy that's so much wiser – Witch Doctor by Cartoons
- misery Straight from the heart of my misery So, here comes a delivery – Delivery by babyshambles
- missouri When I was in Missouri They would not let me be I had to leave there in a hurry I only saw what they let me see – Trying To Get To Heaven by Bob Dylan
- moore End of Project Gutenberg's The Next Time We Die, by Robert Moore Williams
- moose Then we visited the village, in search of food; finding in one hut some salmon, in another a piece of moose meat, both of venerable exterior.
- morose "Come a little closer, please," said the morose man with the cap.
- morris On the contrary, the hauling business was an insignificant side line with Mr. Morris , for he had long ago given himself, as utterly as fortune permitted, to the talent that early in youth he had recognized as the greatest of all those surging in his bosom.
- mosaic In the open kitchen doorway she paused, standing on a mosaic of gold and shadow where the sunshine fell through the morning-glory vines.
- moscow You must imagine us like Napoleon in the "Retreat from Moscow " picture.
- mosey You know, Anse, I'd like to see Texas-" "After we finish up this heah war, compadre, we can jus' mosey down theah an' look it over good.
- mosque The mosque in the regular beauty and grandeur of its lines, appealing to the sublimity rather than to the mystery of religion, is a fitting symbol of the faith for whose service it was raised.
- moss This completed, he went many miles, through the darkness, to the south, where, in the shelter of certain rocks, he knew there was much soft moss .
- mossy "We should have some one to live in our green, mossy house," said Peggy.
- most Thought of most everything that ever happened; and more that didn't."
- Maoris The rhythmical beating of the ground by the hundreds of feet of the hosts and guests suddenly ceased, and a friendly greeting of all, which, in the usage of the Maoris , took the form of rubbing noses, began and held full sway.
90 words made from the letters MOSOURI
3 letter words made from MOSOURI:imo, iou, irs, ism, iso, mis, moo, mri, mrs, mus, omo, oui, rim, rio, rom, rum, sir, som, sou, sum, sur, uro.
5 letter words made from MOSOURI:irmos, moiso, moors, moroi, morsi, moruo, morus, mosuo, muirs, muoio, muris, muros, mursi, musri, omori, orius, ormus, orosi, osimo, osumi, ourso, rimus, risom, rooms, roumi, roums, soori, sorum, suomi.
4 letter words made from MOSOURI:miou, miro, miur, moir, mooi, moor, moos, mors, muir, muro, oium, omir, ooru, orio, orum, ouro, rimo, rims, rimu, riou, romo, room, roum, rous, rsum, rumo, sium, somu, soor, sour, suir, sumo, suoi, suor, suro, umri, uomo, urmi, urmo.