What is the correct spelling for MOTHNS?
This word (Mothns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOTHNS
- maths At the beginning of the new term the Chief announced that in the upper school one hour every day would be devoted to the study of either French, maths or Latin.
- matins Did she tell you she had been at matins this morning?"
- mons During those long hours dragging up these Apennine valleys, did a shadow fall across the mind of the pretty, fair-haired, brilliant-complexioned little Canoness of Mons , a shadow like the cold melancholy blue which filled the valleys between the sun-smitten peaks?
- Methinks Methinks you are very fine to-day.
- Moths I cannot do it, because it destroyed my place with moths.
- Mouths He would hear it from other mouths.
- Mouthing What is the man mouthing about?
- Moons The other day, when speaking of the beautiful ladies of his Court, he said there were many bright moons which lighted up the night, but they all faded when the sun rose, by which he meant to hint, where you were present; but you may be assured he did not allow the Queen to hear him."
- Mothers She smiled on all men alike-with that smile mothers have for little children."
- Motions He vaguely surmised that his motions on these occasions lacked dignity.
- myths The early tragic poets of Rome could not rival or imitate the dramatic art, the pathetic power, the clear and fluent style, the active and subtle analysis of Euripides; but they could approach nearer to him than to any of his predecessors, by treating the myths and personages of the heroic time apart from the sacred associations and ideal majesty of earlier art, and as a vehicle for inculcating the lessons and the experience of familiar life.
- months I have knitted for the last six months to Mr. Moncrieff with his worsted, and I have been paid in goods.
- moans He moans in the sunlight, gets under holes to laugh, and only ventures to think aloud, when out of sight and hearing, as he is at the present moment.
- mourns She was the wife of another man than he who mourns for her.
- morns Heaven so cheerful Laughs not ever; hoary winter Knows his season, even the freshest Summer morns from angry thunder Yet not still secure.
- MANS In England, each of the score of colleges, numbering on an average something like one hundred and fifty men apiece, mans innumerable fours, one or more eight-oared torpids, and the college eight.
50 words made from the letters MOTHNS
3 letter words made from MOTHNS:hmo, hot, mho, mon, mot, msh, mst, not, nth, ohm, soh, som, son, sot, sth, stm, thm, tho, tom, ton, tsh.
4 letter words made from MOTHNS:host, mhnt, mohn, mons, mosh, most, moth, nhot, nohm, nosh, noth, ohms, oths, shmo, shot, snoh, snot, sohm, stoh, thon, tnsm, tohn, tons, tosh.
5 letter words made from MOTHNS:month, onths, stohn, thoms, thons.