What is the correct spelling for MOUGS?
This word (Mougs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOUGS
- make This you must make yourselves.
- much Cunningham, with too much skill and too much sincerity, beat his lordship.
- music In music , it might be thought, Germany had already vindicated its spiritual liberty.
- Jougs JUGGS, JOUGS, JUGGES, s. pl. a kind of pillory, used on the Borders, whereby criminals were fastened to a post on the wall, with their necks enveloped in an iron collar.
- makes The reading of books of geography, however, makes but a feeble impression on the mind, compared to the actual objects.