What is the correct spelling for MOV?
This word (Mov) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOV
- mo But there is only one way to make mo' so I'm standing on the corner trying to hustle in the snow and My bigger bro – Thug Passion by 2pac
- mob As the priest reached the door, a shrill cry either from a boy or a woman pierced the roaring of the mob .
- mom Lloyd's costume cost her little trouble aside from borrowing a horn from one of the children in the neighbourhood; for Mom Beck, coming in with the laundry before school, volunteered her services.
- mon If you was a mon ye should be ready to lay down your life for your Queen!"
- moo In a lovely dream I had just gone into the arms of Pan when I heard out beyond the orchard a soft moo of a cow, and with it came a weak little calf echo.
- mop The grave was deep, and Mr. Trigg assisted in filling it, puffing very much over the task and stopping at intervals to mop his face with his coloured cotton handkerchief.
- mot I can get a good mot de la fin now.
- move As for Pierre, he did not move , and his mind went back.
- mow At once he proceeded to do what little could yet be done for the on-coming crops, resolving to hire himself out for the harvest to some place later than Glenwarlock, so that he might be able to mow the oats before leaving, when his father and Grizzie with the help of Aggie would secure them.
- nov November brought active fighting.
- GOV Johnson, 106. Cauldwell, William, 110. Chalmers, Hugh, 104. Chalmers, Dr. Lionel, 73. Chalmers, Thomas, 104. Chambers, John, 27. Chambers, Gov .