What is the correct spelling for MOVIESTAR?
This word (Moviestar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOVIESTAR
- avesta The continuance of the struggles which Bactria had to undergo, even after the formation of the monarchy, is proved, not only by the proximity of the nomads of the steppes, but also by the traits of warlike feeling preserved in the Avesta ; by the order of warriors which existed beside the orders of priests and husbandmen; by the chieftains and their citadels, which we found here in the fourth century B. C.; and lastly, by the circumstance, that the old shapes of the myth of the Arians, the spirits of the sky which smite the demons, are changed in the Avesta not merely into ideal patterns, but even into ancestors of the Bactrian kings, and connected with the genealogical tree of the nation.
- fiesta These and other things Ben-Zayb said in print, while by mouth he was inquiring whether there was any truth in the rumor that the opulent jeweler was going to give a grand fiesta , a banquet such as had never before been seen, in part to celebrate his recovery and in part as a farewell to the country in which he had increased his fortune. ven te invito te invito a mi fiesta para que bailes con esta orquesta – Te Invito A Mi Fiesta by Nana Pancha
- minster But ere they were within sight of the minster -tower, they were aware of a horse galloping violently towards them through the dusk.
- mister She got you that time, mister ! meets mr. mister It's like a rolling thunder Meets a careless whisper Its like jesus jones and the rolling stones in a game of twister – Boy Meets Girl by evan taubenfeld
- mobster Police were initially unable to locate Bernstein; he had been attending the mobster Atlantic City Conference with Meyer Lansky and Charles "Lucky" Luciano.
- modest "That is an honour," said she, in the most polite and modest way, "I cannot allow myself.
- modesty An infant has no shame, no modesty , no shield against the world.
- moist It was early in September, and the weather of that sultry, hot, and moist character which we have learned to look for in connection with the first half of that month.
- monster Was it a monster of the deep hungry for the life that was so fast dying out?
- Modesto Fraxinus velutina, the velvet ash, Arizona ash or Modesto ash, is a species of Fraxinus native to southwestern North America, in the United States from southern California east to Texas, and in Mexico from northern Baja California east to Coahuila and Nuevo León.
- moister The Alps, though beyond the limit, by reason of their elevation belong to this zone, in the moister parts of which cattle husbandry has been brought to perfection.
- ballet-dancer About this time her father died in a hospital at Milan-a very sad end, as Signora Isabella, the former ballet-dancer , explained in her letters.
560 words made from the letters MOVIESTAR
4 letter words made from MOVIESTAR:aero, aevi, aims, aire, airs, airt, amir, amoi, amor, areo, ares, arms, arse, arts, asio, atom, aveo, aver, aves, avos, east, eats, eira, emir, emit, eris, eros, erst, etim, evat, evit, evro, ieva, imae, imar, imov, iora, iota, iove, item, itmo, ives, maoi, mare, mari, mars, mart, mast, mate, mavi, meat, meio, meir, mesa, meso, meta, mevo, mevs, miao, miev, mire, miro, mist, mite, moat, moer, moir, more, mors, most, mote, move, mrov, mrtv, mtva, oast, oate, oeta, oita, omai, omir, omit, orte, orti, oser, otim, otis, over, ovis, raie, raio, rams, rase, rate, rave, ream, reit, rest, reti, revi, riem, ries, rima, rime, rimo, rims, riot, rise, rite, rive, rivo, roam, roma, rome, rosa, rose, rota, rote, rots, rova, rove, same, sami, saom, saor, sari, sate, save, seam, sear, seat, semi, seoi, seor, seta, siam, siar, siev, sima, sire, sita, site, siva, smtv, soar, soma, some, sore, sort, star, stem, stir, stiv, svar, svir, taei, tame, taos, tare, taro, team, tear, teav, temi, tera, term, tero, teso, tevi, tiao, tier, ties, time, tire, tiro, tive, toea, toei, toer, toiv, tome, tore, torv, tram, trei, treo, trim, trio, tsar, tsav, tsvi, tver, tvoi, tvri, vart, vase, vast, vato, veio, vema, vest, veto, viae, vier, vies, viro, visa, vise, viso, vmro, voet, voit, vora, vorm, vote, vrot.
5 letter words made from MOVIESTAR:aerts, aesir, aesti, aetos, airts, aitor, aiver, ameri, amero, amies, amori, amort, amtso, aries, arimo, ariot, arise, armet, armie, artio, artos, arvos, asier, asirv, asmir, aster, astir, astor, astre, astro, atemi, atire, ative, atoms, atrio, aveos, avers, avert, eitam, emits, emosi, eorsa, eorsi, eramo, erato, erimo, esrom, estai, etiam, evora, evros, iater, iatro, ieast, imaro, ioras, iotas, iover, ioves, irate, irmos, isaev, ismet, ister, istoe, istre, items, itera, itser, ivars, ivers, ivrea, maior, maist, maori, marei, maros, marot, marse, marsi, marti, marts, marvi, maser, masoe, masri, masto, matei, mater, mates, matir, matos, matri, mavie, mavis, mavor, mavro, merit, mersa, merta, mesra, mesto, metis, metor, metro, metsa, miera, miert, mirae, mirat, mires, miret, mirto, mirvs, misao, miser, misto, mitar, miter, mitev, mitra, mitre, mitro, moais, moats, moers, moesa, moest, moire, moist, moita, moits, morae, moras, morat, morea, mores, moret, morse, morsi, morta, morte, morts, mosta, motia, motie, motiv, mover, moves, movia, movie, mtera, mtier, oater, oates, oaves, oemar, oesia, oestr, oirat, omair, omeir, omits, orate, orest, orisa, ormat, ormea, ormes, orvis, osier, osita, osite, osmer, oster, ostra, otari, otavi, oteri, otira, otras, ovate, overt, raeti, raimo, raise, raite, raits, raivo, ramet, ramie, ramot, ramsi, rasim, raste, rates, ratio, ratos, ratso, reais, reast, reato, reima, reios, reist, remit, resia, resit, resmi, resto, retia, revis, riems, riets, rimes, risom, risto, ritam, rites, ritmo, ritva, ritvo, rivas, rivet, rivos, rmitv, roams, roast, roate, romae, rosea, rosit, rosti, rotas, rotes, rotie, rotis, roves, saite, saito, saive, samet, samri, saori, sarim, sario, sarmi, sarti, sarto, sarvo, sater, satie, satir, satom, satre, saver, savio, savir, savor, seima, seita.
3 letter words made from MOVIESTAR:aim, air, are, arm, art, ate, atm, avo, ear, eat, eos, era, ert, esm, esr, est, eta, ies, imo, ira, ire, irs, ism, iso, iva, mao, mar, mat, mei, mes, mis, mit, moa, mot, mri, mrs, mst, oar, oas, oat, ore, ram, ras, rat, rem, res, ret, rev, rim, rio, rit, roe, rom, rot, sam, sat, sea, set, sir, sit, som, sot, stm, tai, tam, tao, tar, tea, ter, tia, tie, tmv, toe, tom, tor, tri, trm, var, vas, vat, vet, vie, vim.