What is the correct spelling for MOVIING?
This word (Moviing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOVIING
- diving "And the cake," said Maurice, diving into the cupboard.
- foaming Then the foaming horse was sent away in charge of the attendant trooper, and the master began to take short quick steps, to and fro, in front of the weather-beaten tree; for to stand still was not in his nature.
- giving "What you giving us?
- living He was living with me.
- loving "Yes," she said, with a loving smile, "as I owe mine to the sbirri of Cesena."
- movingly Where Coleridge and Schlegel more or less ingeniously invite us to acknowledge a miraculous artistic perfection, where Lamb more movingly gives forth the intense vibration aroused in his spirit by Shakspere's ripest work, we must turn back to track down the youth from Stratford; son of a burgess once prosperous, but destined to sink steadily in the world; married at eighteen, under pressure of circumstances, with small prospect of income, to the woman of twenty-five; ill at ease in that position; and at length, having made friends with a travelling company of actors, come to London to earn a living in any tolerable way by means of his moderate education, his "small Latin and less Greek," his knack of fluent rhyming, and his turn for play-acting.
- Forming "To be sure I do," cried the duke; "and that is the best way of forming a right judgment.
37 words made from the letters MOVIING
3 letter words made from MOVIING:gin, igm, imo, ion, min, mon, nig, nim, nog, nov, vii, vim.
4 letter words made from MOVIING:gion, igno, igon, iing, iino, imin, imov, ingi, iong, ming, mini, mogi, ngoi, ngom, ogin, omni, vigo, ving, vino, vong.
5 letter words made from MOVIING:givin, imino, imoni, invig, vingo.