What is the correct spelling for MR?
This word (Mr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MR
- br Then here is your occasion, Senor, for here comes my adopted father, Don Juan, and your friend, Senor Br-r-own, the American alcalde.
- cr Won't you call me Cr-Cricket, just once, Jerry?
- fr From 400 to 1000 fr.
- hr R. R, at the head of a word, is strongly breathed, as Hr in Anglo-Saxon, as Hhrong, the rong of a ladder.
- kr There was a still more musical clause that I cannot put into syllables, then a rattle exactly like castanets, and lastly a sort of Kr-r-r!
- ma It's all about his ma and a young lady he's in love with...."
- mar "Well, of course," said Mary.
- mi S and 10 mi.
- mu He married a young lady, and brought her to live in this mu-se-um with his dead snakes, frogs, and strings of birds' eggs.
- RR When we got among the houses, from which came a great peeping of shy eyes, the Signor suddenly raised his fingers to his throat and sounded a shocking b-r-rr-rrr of alarm and anxiety.
- MGR I introduced him as such to dear Mgr.