What is the correct spelling for MRNING?
This word (Mrning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MRNING
- droning The rattles were shaken and the banners waved, while a droning chant was struck up by the high priest, and the louder the thunder rolled the louder their voices rose and the more lustily they shook the seeds in their calabashes.
- ironing Get and take your elbow off my ironing sheet.
- meaning She knew his meaning .
- mining Four volumes are devoted to geology and mining alone, the others to zoology, botany, and agriculture.
- moaning As he crossed the threshold, there came a moaning wind from the west, and the water laden branches of the trees all went bending before it, shaking their burden of heavy drops on the ground.
- morning "Good morning , James," said Herbert, going on with his work.
- mourning "Well, if we had been there, O'Grady, we should have lost about a hundred and twenty men and officers-if we had suffered in the same proportion as the others-and we should now be mourning their loss-perhaps you among them.
- pruning But even here swords were beaten into ploughshares and spears into pruning -hooks to an extent never known before or since in our annals.
- Manning You remember the clown's definition, don't you, Manning ?
- Marring This is, that "the true aim and object of dramatic music is to enhance the effect and situations of a poem, without interrupting the dramatic action or marring the effect by unnecessary ornamentation."
- Craning "So you see this is a meeting of two members, and I think I see a third," concluded the President, Miss Lee, craning her neck in the direction of the side street.