What is the correct spelling for MTCHED?
This word (Mtched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MTCHED
- etched After a plate has etched for a certain time-depending on the artist's inclination-it may be removed from the acid and some of its lines covered with a stop-out varnish, similar in texture and acid resistance to the basic ground.
- matched She gave him a highly-coloured account of her evening's service as lady-in-waiting, which he matched by that of his own trials as gentleman-usher to the President, who, it seemed, had clung desperately to his old enemy in the absence of any other rock to clutch at.
- methodist The movement was called Methodist because of its methodical regularity of living.
- midst Ida's claim had seemed to us at first sight to be in the midst of nowhere.
- modest The fortune of Mademoiselle de La Bastie is, like her name, modest .