What is the correct spelling for MUACH?
This word (Muach) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUACH
- mac "Not so fast, Mac .
- mach A tant mesure Hath so moche moten De bled et de mestelon Of corne and of mestelyn, Qu'il ne puet plus Dat hi mach nemmeer Quil ne peult plus That he may no more Par che grande villeche; Mit sire groter outheide; de viellesse; for age; Car il est tout kenus.
- macho yo no voy a matarme por nadie yo mi vida la vivo borracho si me cambia por ti que bonito tomaremos los dos a lo macho. – Cantinero by Jose Alfredo Jimenez
- marsh There's only a few square miles of marsh and brush here, with the town already crowding up against it.
- mash To produce the best eggs it may be that hens should be fed on hot meal mash .
- match And don't be reachin' to take the match out of his hand, nayther.
- mocha Eager to deliver you from the iron yoke of England, I hasten to request that you will send me, by the way of Mascate or Mocha , an account of the political situation in which you are.
- mooch "No," he replied, "they'll no be mooch over half o' that."
- much That is so much the better.
- mulch Its office should be that of a mulch .
- munch He could walk the whole length of a turnip-field without taking a munch , unless he were hungry, though even dear old Abel invariably exercised his jaws upon a "turmut."
- munich V. Early on the next morning Paul was on his way to Munich , Vienna, and the East again, and on the afternoon of the same day Professor Cutter and Madame Patoff, with two servants, got into a spacious carriage, in which they had determined to drive as far as Weissenstein, the last village of the Black Forest before reaching Pforzheim.
- mush Three-quarters of a cup of cereal will make a full supply of mush for three people, leaving room for mighty little else.
- mushy The snow became mushy , to make hard going, and out in the bay the sea was ugly, with the water heaving the ice-pans about.
- Mich W. B. McCreary, 21 Mich .
- Micah The passage appears, with an additional verse, in Micah iv.
- Mitch "Thanks, Mitch ," he said.