What is the correct spelling for MUANTS?
This word (Muants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUANTS
- means That's what it means .
- Manes Alexander the Great, at the death of Hephaestion, not only cut off the manes of his horses and his mules, but took down the battlements from the city walls, that even the towns might seem mourners, and, instead of their former beauteous appearance, look bald at his funeral.
- Meant An' it come to me 't she knew now what help meant.
- Mats Temples and rooms are measured by the number of mats they contain, and rooms must be built for the mats, as they are never cut to the rooms.
- Ants To Mrs. Marchmont, with her antecedents, a game of whist was one of the most innocent ants of her life.
- Meats Meats are kept thus two or three years, though of course the odor is vile.
- marts And now the conditions around them in streets, homes, and marts awoke sympathies in all the four, which further eased their own distresses.
- vaunts As four millions of crowns a year were known to be required for any tolerable campaigning, such empty vaunts as these were preposterous.
- jaunts My own mastery of the poet, incomplete as it is, has doubtless been much facilitated by contact-talks, meals, and jaunts -with him, stretching through a decade of years, and by seeing how everything in his personnel was resumed and carried forward in his literary expression; in fact, how the one was a living commentary upon the other.
- aunts "Alternately the guest of his aunts , married to the daughter of the chief of Offaly and Donegal, the sympathy everywhere felt for him lead to a confederacy between the northern and southern chieftains, which had long been felt wanting, and never could be accomplished.
- moats It had mud walls and moats and many gates, the eastern one being called the gate of Mihr, the western the gate of Bahram, the northern the gate of Hormuz, and the southern the gate of Ardeshir.
- taunts Whoever was in the house must have known long ago that someone was determined upon forcing an entrance, but, judging by the laughing taunts of the servant, it would be believed that the boast had been a vain one.
78 words made from the letters MUANTS
3 letter words made from MUANTS:ans, ant, anu, atm, man, mat, mst, mus, mut, nsu, nut, sam, sat, stm, sum, sun, tam, tan, tau, tum, tun, uma, uns, usa, uta.
5 letter words made from MUANTS:antum, aunts, mantu, manus, mauts, munts, musan, namus, natus, samut, santu, satun, saunt, staun, sunam, sutan, tamus, tansu, tanum, tsuna, tuans, tuman, tumsa, utans.
4 letter words made from MUANTS:anus, atum, atun, aunt, mast, matn, maun, muan, munt, musa, must, nast, naum, numt, nuta, nuts, sant, saum, saun, smut, stun, suan, tnsm, tsum, tuam, tums, tuna, uman, utan.