What is the correct spelling for MUCHA?
This word (Mucha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUCHA
- march He was a young man of a good deal of courage, but it seemed to him that he could march into Mrs. King's front parlor more easily with a crowd than with only his mother or alone.
- mash As much mash should be given them at the morning and evening feed as they will clean up.
- match No, I couldn't match up Swifty.
- mesh Hoping to reach our destination by a shorter track, after passing Rumaneh and Jerjer we mounted a hill to Mesh -had, that was in sight, but as darkness came on, lost our way for a considerable time; rain threatened and fell a short time.
- mica It did not reach as far as Meta Incognita, but it brought back large heaps of earth and pieces of rock, probably from northern Labrador, which almost certainly contained mica schist, and were therefore believed to be full of gold.
- mocha 4. Suez to Bombay, by Mocha .