What is the correct spelling for MUCIAL?
This word (Mucial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MUCIAL
- facial When she is taught "attracting attention" she is told that alongside of "facial expression" there comes "tone of voice," and under this last there are five distinct classifications: "audible, distinct, sincere, rhythmical, suited to customer."
- mail Was there any mail for us, Bunny?"
- manila The last scene of the war was enacted at Manila, its starting place.
- martial The city was hereupon put under martial law, and after a while, the tumult subsided, and peace was restored.
- meal When the meal was at an end, Dr. Staunton and his wife went out into the garden at the back of the house.
- mulish A prominent trait of character in the captive buffalo is a mulish obstinacy or headstrong perseverance under certain circumstances that is often very annoying.
- mull Penny did not speak of the matter again to her father but in secret she continued to mull over the unfortunate situation.