What is the correct spelling for MUCSLE?
This word (Mucsle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUCSLE
- morsel Doubtless the faith of the disciples was severely tried when they were required to advance each man to his separate hundred with his morsel of bread.
- mucus Because of its situation, the opinion of the ancients was that it was the source of the mucus of the nose, an opinion reinforced by the greatest anatomist of the Dark Ages, Galen, and held up to the seventeenth century.
- muscle It was a mental gymnasium in which moral muscle got strength.
- mussel The anodon or fresh water mussel used to be found in Fisher's Pond on Colden Common, bordering on Otterbourne, and the green banks were strewn with shells left by the herons, but the pond is fast drying up and the herons have been driven away by guns.
- muzzle Before his eyes was the picture of the dreadful beast, resting with blood-stained muzzle in some dark cave and tearing Nell's body to pieces.
- Musicale Old Wegstaffe was a generous host, and knew what men liked best at a musicale.
- mugs Money pours in apace-the draughts are deep, and long, and frequent, the mugs are large, the thirst insatiate.
- MACS There lived, in those days, the Randolphs, the Hathaways, the Dom Pedro Earles, the Hunt McLanes, the three families to which the famous "Macs" belonged, and others that have no place in this story.
42 words made from the letters MUCSLE
4 letter words made from MUCSLE:clue, culm, cume, elms, leum, leus, luce, msec, mule, muse, scum, slue, slum, suel, sule, sulm.
5 letter words made from MUCSLE:clues, culms, lemus, luces, melus, mules, muscl.
3 letter words made from MUCSLE:cue, cul, cum, ecm, elm, emu, esm, lcm, lem, leu, mes, mls, msc, mus, sec, sle, sue, sum, use.