What is the correct spelling for MUFFES?
This word (Muffes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUFFES
- cuffs He was wearing handcuffs.
- muffle I do not say to you, "Go to Mecca, and instruct yourself by kissing the black stone, take hold of a cow's tail, muffle yourself in a scapulary, or be imbecile and fanatical to acquire the favor of the Being of beings."
- muffler She now gave him her arm to help him on deck, twining a muffler round his meager throat.
- mules There at this season all packs must be carried on the back or on mules.
- Muffed He dropped several punts, muffed passes and when the ball was given him to kick, missed it completely due to over anxious embarrassment.
- Muftis One would suppose that an English governor, if called to decide upon such a claim of the Nabob's, would doubtless be attended by judges, muftis, lawyers, and all the apparatus of legal justice.
- Buffers The chaffing young folks stare and say "See those old buffers, bent and gray,- They talk like fellows in their teens!
- Puffers Sitting on the bank of a river, the puffers dove in and out of the water.
- suffers She suffers from depression.
- mufflers The car mufflers were badly damaged in the accident.
- moves "She moved furniture to make more space.
- buffs I am going to buff my car.
- puffs I had to take a few puffs of my asthma inhaler before I could finish the race.
- muffles I heard a muffled voice from the other room.
- mutes I need to mute my phone so I can hear the movie.
- muffins I love making muffins for breakfast.
- duffs I'm not eating any more duffs.
- muffs I need to get a pair of muffs for my new snowman costume.