What is the correct spelling for MUHAYHA?
This word (Muhayha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUHAYHA
- man They turned away and began retracing their steps, no wiser as to the whereabouts of the man with the broken boot than they had been when they set out.
- many Haven't you made a good many acquaintances?
- may And I only hope you may be as honest a man as he, for he paid for his liquor like a gentleman."
- mean Father did wrong, but-but I know he did not mean to.
- men I warmed up as I talked, and spoke quite strongly about what I-and perhaps in time other men -might do for the benefit of the sisterhood, if my proposition were accepted.
- money The Law, which, in general, concerns itself with our property or lives and our liberties, has in this matter bowed gracefully to the spirit of chivalry and has lent its aid to romance;-but it certainly did not do so to enable the discordant heirs of a rich man to settle a simple dirty question of money , which, with ordinary prudence, the rich man should himself have settled before he died.