What is the correct spelling for MUHMMAD?
This word (Muhmmad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUHMMAD
- gummed He gummed the envelope and felt a kind of relief.
- mama "Oh, we don't, Mama , never, never!
- mamma "Mamma," said Jessie, quickly, "do not try to speak, but rest.
- mammal 1945. Mammal investigations on the Canol Road, Yukon and Northwest Territories, 1944. Nat.
- mammy "Mary, you must go home to Scotland and rest," said Mammy Anderson, "then you will get well from the fever.
- mead Now pray-' 'Now prays' were to no purpose; Mrs. Harewood professed only to want an excuse for staying at home-she did not want to be done up with running after her girls to the four ends of the Mead , when it was a long step for her to begin with.
- mermaid He may have been some relation to the Thomas Kele who, in 1526, had occupied John Rastell's house, the Mermaid , as stated by Bonham in his evidence.
- mommy If dear dadda is really angry, I'll let tears come into my eyes, and then he'll say he's sorry he hurt my feelings, and kiss me; but if he's only doing it to please mommy , I'll let my eyes shine, and then he'll laugh and tell me to kiss him.
- muhammad His real name was Mirza Ali Muhammad , but he called himself thenceforth The Bab, i.
- mum "Lor', mum ," he said, "legs ain't no treat to me!"
- mummer The Master Mummer The strange romance of beautiful Isobel de Sorrens.
- mummy He connected it in some way with the duck-slaying Mrs. Bond of the Baby's Opera, a book he and Mummy used to sing from before she grew too tired and sad to sing.
- Bummed He tipped the cabbie a couple of bucks over his customary ten percent and bummed a cigarette off him, realizing that Mimi had asked him for a butt but never returned the pack.
- Chummed Well, you must know he's lately chummed up very thick with my young brother Jim in the second, and-would you believe it?
- Hemmed I would rather that we should leave it for the present and march out to meet Cerealis, leaving a guard here to keep the Romans hemmed in until we have time to deal with them."
- Hummed The pilot paused outside, lit a cigarette, hummed a tune.
- Ahmad Political pressure groups and leaders: Council of Professional Association Presidents [Ahmad al-QADIRI, chairman]; Jordanian Press Association [Sayf al-SHARIF, president]; Muslim Brotherhood [Abd-al-Majid DHUNAYBAT, secretary general]
35 words made from the letters MUHMMAD
3 letter words made from MUHMMAD:adh, dah, dam, ham, hud, hum, mad, mam, mud, mum, uma.
4 letter words made from MUHMMAD:adhu, amdh, amud, amum, dahu, damu, dham, dhau, duah, haud, hmmm, hmud, mahm, mahu, mdma, muad, muda, muhd, muma, ummm.
6 letter words made from MUHMMAD:hammud.
5 letter words made from MUHMMAD:hamud, mumma, udham.