What is the correct spelling for MUMOR?
This word (Mumor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUMOR
- humor "I don't think I'm in the right humor .
- humour He has promised to keep from your uncle what has happened: but what will he think if he find you hold in this strange humour ?
- mam "I shall be compelled to-out with his liver mam , that's all!"
- mama "When mama was here-this afternoon," she went on, "she was urging me to-to do what she wished.
- memo Bradbury addressed to CIA and analysing the legality of various specific interrogation methods, including waterboarding, were released by Barack Obamas administration on April 16, 2009 Following the release of the CIA documents, Philip Zelikow, a former State Department lawyer and adviser to then-Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, said that in 2005, he had written a legal memo objecting to torture.
- memoir Yes, he is preparing a memoir of you.
- memory I quite remembered your message to Mrs. Wriothesley; it was only the name of the song that escaped my memory ."
- meme A 2012 meme said that O Maior Brasileiro de Todos os Tempos, the Brazilian version of 100 Greatest Britons, had chosen Blanka the "Greatest Brazilian of All Time".