What is the correct spelling for MUMUR?
This word (Mumur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUMUR
- amur Vozzhayevka (also Vozzhayevka Northeast (US)) is an air base in Amur Oblast, Russia located about 100 km southeast of Blagoveshchensk.
- humour He smiled again at her, as if he had recovered his good humour after their sharp passage at arms. You got to have a good sense of humour To stand the rumour – Burning by Finley Quaye
- mam "Aye, to be sure!" said he and looked at the tobacco-box again, then put it by, rather suddenly, and rose, "which reminds me that the company wait you, mam --"
- mama "I wonder," she said, "if you would like to see the little book mama wrote about my Anne sisters." du bist die Stille im Sturm Mama Erde ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-Mama Erde – Mother Earth by Culcha Candela
- memo The Bush administration told the CIA in 2002 that its interrogators working abroad would not violate US prohibitions against torture unless they "have the specific intent to inflict severe pain or suffering", according to a previously secret US Justice Department memo released on July 24, 2008.
- memoir Moreover, her memoir by William Godwin, beautiful as it is in many respects, exercised a distinctly harmful influence in regard to her memory.
- mime Trained in pantomime by Seaport Village mime Jerry "Kazoo" Hager, and with collective backgrounds in clown, theater, music, and visual design, Jonathan Sprague, Erin Burke (a fellow pantomime artist) and the Bennett twins—Bunny and David—started street bu
- mom How's your mom doing?
- muir Muir, John: The Mountains of California.
- mum "That's Royal Richard wot you can smell, mum ," he explained.
- meme In his foreword to Blackmores book The Meme Machine (1999), Dawkins said, "Any theory deserves to be given its best shot, and that is what Susan Blackmore has given the theory of the meme .
- Mimi One Sunday, crossing the Luxembourg Gardens, Rodolphe met Mimi resplendently dressed.