What is the correct spelling for MUMURS?
This word (Mumurs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MUMURS
- humus Farmers and gardeners like a black soil containing a good deal of humus because they find it very rich, and we shall see later on why this is so.
- mucus School children can be taught to avoid handkerchiefs on which mucus has dried.
- mumps The next two died, one doing it boldly of mumps, a thing that had never been achieved before and greatly interested the doctor, who predicted a memorable future for him if he had been going to have one, and the other, more explicably, by falling out of the punt when his very existence depended on his keeping in it.
- murmur Only after a while a murmur passed through the ranks and individual voices began to repeat Mzimu!
- Memoirs These have lately been collected in the volume of his memoirs published by his son.
- Mummies My companions gazed at me with faces shriveled, thinned and hardened as those of mummies.
- mimes Bells and chimes ring 17 times Faceless souls act out like mimes – Ali Baba by Dark Lotus
- MOMS I keep a fleet of women, probably one of them's your moms A voice so choice that my lips should be bronzed You got ta give me thumbs up just like the Fonz – Brother, Brother by big daddy kane
- MUMS We're not just bums With royal mums – Knights of the Round Table by Unknown Author
- mamas Playing at the jamas Two sexy mamas – No More Drama by Mary J. Blige