What is the correct spelling for MUN?
This word (Mun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUN
- bun After that, out of the two heads and two wings, I made a bun in four pieces.
- dun Parroquets, breaking the dun -coloured mist with the scarlet and blue and green of their wings and breasts, dashed over the clearing, chattering hoarsely.
- fun If he can't find Reddy Fox, just as likely as not he'll point it at somebody else just fo' fun .
- gun Fire your gun , and let the miners meet us.
- hun That was the Hun in me!"
- man Tell it out, man !
- men 8709. Are there many men who are in debt at Mossbank in the same way as you?
- min Alight at the Salette station, 20 min .
- mu The place of sacrifice is specified with some care, and it is said to be "Uzu-mu-a, or the bond of heaven and earth."
- mud Look! You just scribble it down and it covers the town like molasses or mud! Look! For us drunken ol' bums, opportunity comes in a magical flood! – Real Big News by Unknown Author
- mug I wake with a shrug To the floor with a thud Where in this hellhole is my coffee mug? I can now face the day – Mr. Coffee by lagwagon
- mum Ooh, you'll visit your mum Tell me that you'll come – Pink Glove by pulp
- mung Behind one of these turnings sitteth Mung .
- mus In nil sapiendo vita jucundissima Parturiunt montes nascetur ridiculus mus Dulce bellum inexpertis Naturam expellas furca licet vsque recurret.
- nun Her confidence in Mother de la Fayette, which probably was due in some measure to the isolation and independence which her position as a nun gave her, was very great.
- pun Envelope, and transfered funds from Big Pun Conversation, job well done – You Don't Know Me by black rob
- run With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And---which is more---you'll be a Man, my son! – If by Rudyard Kipling
- sun But all so soon as the all-cheering sun Should in the furthest east begin to draw The shady curtains from Aurora's bed, Away from the light steals home my heavy son, – Romeo and Juliet: Act I, scene I by Unknown Author
- un But you should thank Un though Coulda made you run though – 357 by Cam'ron
- Mun Oh, look at Mun Bun!