What is the correct spelling for MUNNAR?
This word (Munnar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUNNAR
- gunner One burst just behind our trench and wounded a gunner in the foot. Get the Wonder, it's a hot day in the summer Didn't expect, to come across, a crazy gunner – Tearz by wu-tang clan
- lunar These are the main effects, but besides these there are the effects of varying distances and obliquity to be taken into account; and so we have a whole series of minor disturbances, very like those discussed in No. 7, under the lunar theory, but more complex still, because there are two perturbing bodies instead of only one.
- mania Not only that, but you have a mania for insisting that other men drink with you.
- minnow Considering how poor he was, it was very reckless, because it meant that there were now two mouths to feed instead of one, but the minnow and the frog became such great friends that that didn't seem to matter.
- Dunner I never lay in Trades-mens Books, For Gaudy Silks or Sattins; Nor did I pay with Frowning looks, Or broken Scraps of Latin: They had my Gold and Silver free, I fear'd not any Dunner ; All Men was glad to deal with me, When I was a Man of Honour.
55 words made from the letters MUNNAR
4 letter words made from MUNNAR:amur, arum, mann, maru, maun, mrna, muan, muar, munn, murn, narn, naum, naur, nrna, nuna, ramn, ramu, raum, raun, ruam, runa, uman, uram, urna.
5 letter words made from MUNNAR:annum, annur, mannu, marun, munna, muran, namur, nanum, nanur, narum, numan, ranum, ruman, runan, umran, unarm, unman, urman.
3 letter words made from MUNNAR:anu, arm, man, mar, nan, nmr, nun, ram, rna, rum, run, uma, urn.