What is the correct spelling for MURDA?
This word (Murda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MURDA
- curd He is as soft as a curd ,-though, as a politician, he might be supposed to be made of sterner stuff.
- mad O, a mad fellow's it was: Whose do you think it was?
- made There is the same waywardness, there are the same irresponsible sallies which made him such a difficult lover. His sides are broken by spots of shade, By the walnut bough and the cedar made, – Culprit Fay, The by Joseph Rodman Drake
- maid The maid whom she trusted brought her news of Alvan: outside the door and in, the maid and mistress knelt. "I wooed the blue-eyed maid, Yielding, yet half afraid, – Skeleton in Armor, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- mara He stopped to exclaim in an intense whisper, "O Mara bahia! O Calamity!" then went on speaking a little louder:
- maria Maria sent the boy back to the town-hall, to ask his father if he did not want his cloak, wine, a lunch or anything of the sort.
- mart Do you mind, Mart , how long we were settin' over them Alkire cattle?
- mayday I saw a car heading for the scene so I gained more altitude and circled the area while calling "Mayday" on the radio.
- md Diana Cherry of the A.M.E. Zion Church in Temple Hills, Md .
- mead I myself was there, and drank freely of wine and mead ; and although not a drop went into my mouth, my chin was quite wet.
- meade Old Mis' Meade came heavily back from her bedroom.
- medea Medea, so the wise woman was called, though scarcely past five and forty, harmonized in appearance with this strange habitation, full as it was of objects calculated to rouse repulsion, dread, and amazement.
- murk And the rain fell and the wind blew, and Colin and I trudged on through the murk and the mire, I silently recalling and commenting on certain passages in certain modern writers in praise of walking in the rain.
- purdah He must respect the transparent, intangible, tacit purdah about them, respect it but never allude to it.
- urdu And bear in mind, for this is important: King wrote to Yasmini a letter, in Urdu from the mullah's cave, in which he as good as gave her his word of honor to be her "loyal servant" should she choose to return to her allegiance.
- Kurd Suleiman was brought before me, and he immediately rushed forward and knelt to kiss my feet, exhibiting at the same time considerable emotion; which surprised me, as he was notorious as a stern, hard-hearted Kurd .
- Mahdi The Mahdi knew why he sent you to Smain."
- Maud It has been engraved before, but only for private distribution; and, if a suspicion should cross your mind, that it may have belonged to the Empress Maud , or to Matilda, wife to Stephen, I can only bespeak your thanks to me, for furnishing you with a likeness of any one of these ladies.
- Mira Mira mi hermoso plumaje.
38 words made from the letters MURDA
5 letter words made from MURDA:amdur, damur, duram, mudra, murad, murda.
4 letter words made from MURDA:amud, amur, arum, damu, daur, dram, drau, drua, drum, dura, maru, muad, muar, muda, ramu, raud, raum, ruad, ruam, udmr, uram.
3 letter words made from MURDA:arm, dam, mad, mar, mrd, mud, rad, ram, rum, uma, urd.