What is the correct spelling for MURDURE?
This word (Murdure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MURDURE
- mature The plants are white, becoming dark gray or grayish brown when mature .
- metre The foreign correspondents, who were on two-hundred-and-three-metre hill before Port Arthur, have told of the Japanese soldiers in the ranks who tied ropes to their feet in order that their comrades might pull their bodies back into the trenches.
- mitre I'll bet, if they are going to Salamanca to study, they'll come to be alcaldes of the Court in a trice; for it's a mere joke-only to read and read, and have interest and good luck; and before a man knows where he is he finds himself with a staff in his hand or a mitre on his head."
- murdered Do you mean we're just to give in, and be murdered , one after another?"
- murderer Yes, that would be the state of affairs when they had found the body and were beginning to look for the murderer .
- murderess Before her own conscience she was a murderess .
- nurture As soon as the spring began to spread green loveliness again across the landscape, the man turned, with a full heart, to the care and nurture of his hope.
- ordure Had the pen been dipped in liquid ordure , the thing written could not have been more defiling to the touch than its meaning was to this pure woman's chaste eyes.
- verdure Verdure alone shone now, over the wide extent to which the waters sometimes rose.
- Maturer Oh, Charlotte sweet, and Carry bright, My whole, or double-half love, Let no maturer wisdom slight A simple tale of calf-love.
- Murders Carleton died in Dublin on January 30, 1869. I.-The Murders in the Glen The cabin of Donnel M'Gowan, the Black Prophet, stood at the foot of a hill, near the mouth of a gloomy and desolate glen.
- murderers The murderers had not yet been caught.
- muddier "I cannot endure-" But she shook her head; and as she presently walked through the rain holding Fritzing's umbrella,-none had been bought to replace hers, broken on the journey-getting muddier and more draggled every minute, she felt that now indeed she had got down to elementary conditions, climbed right down out of the clouds to the place where life lies unvarnished and uncomfortable, where Necessity spends her time forcing you to do all the things you don't like, where the whole world seems hungry and muddy and wet.
40 words made from the letters MURDURE
5 letter words made from MURDURE:demur, duerr, durer, durum, emdur, murer, murre, murud, rerum, ruder, udeur, urdur.
4 letter words made from MURDURE:deru, deum, drem, drum, duru, edur, muru, reum, rude, ruer, udmr, umur, urde, urdu.
3 letter words made from MURDURE:dre, due, emu, err, med, mrd, mud, red, rem, rue, rum, urd.
6 letter words made from MURDURE:murder, redrum.