What is the correct spelling for MURKED?
This word (Murked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MURKED
- marked Yet even this slender appeal to private interest was accompanied with marked improvement, and in 1614 Ralph Hamor, Jr.
- marker My dominant fear was that the players might want a marker .
- market When he reached the fruit market he noticed that people gazed at him in surprise.
- masked It reminded him, with a curious pang of mingled pity and disgust, of the way Gaspar had faced the masked men of Sour Creek's posse the day before.
- merged Only so far are they merged in one as the desire of each passes from one to the other, thus joining in one common desire; and because of this harmony of desire, there are some who are wont to say that each one has both hearts; but one heart cannot be in two places.
- mired It passed within twenty rods of the mired wagons, and probably the mud was not so deep nearer the woods as it was farther from it.
- murk Now again our archers found victims, but in the murk and mid the wild cries and running to and fro these were but few.
- murky These latter gazed at the murky sky in listless indifference, or at what was going on in a sort of weary surprise.
- musket Driscoll had not the time to change back to club musket , he used the barrel as such.
- muted Gregory Goodloe drew a little closer to me and bent his great gold head until his face was just off my left shoulder, and in his powerful, rich, fascinating voice, which he muted down in a way that made it sound as if he were singing through a golden cloud, he sang Tristan's immortal love agony in a way that shut out all the rest of the universe and left me alone with him in a space swayed by his pleading until my mortal body shook in actual pain.
- Lurked But they were men in whose eyes lurked not the slightest semblance of fear.
- Milked Willy Croup, who had been driven about the town attending to various matters of business and pleasure, was informed by Andrew Marks, as she alighted about four o'clock in the afternoon at the house of an acquaintance, that he hoped she would not stop very long because he had some business of his own to attend to that afternoon, and he wanted to get the horse cared for and the cow milked as early as possible, so that he might lock up the barn and go away.
- Mocked I hunted it up right away, that first day after the first night when I-I mocked you.
- Mourned The North Wind would be keenly mourned and missed.
- Mused "West P'int," mused Mrs. O'Callaghan.
- irked The notion irked her pride, that her name should ever be brought into the brawls of men.
43 words made from the letters MURKED
4 letter words made from MURKED:deku, deru, deuk, deum, drem, druk, drum, duke, edur, ekur, kedu, kemr, keur, krem, krum, kume, kure, murk, reum, rude, udek, udmr, ukrd, urde.
5 letter words made from MURKED:demur, duker, emdur, kuder, kurde.
3 letter words made from MURKED:dkm, dre, due, emu, kum, med, mrd, mud, red, rem, rue, rum, uke, urd.