What is the correct spelling for MUSENT?
This word (Musent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUSENT
- assent Evadne gave a glad assent .
- cent This may have happened through its having lost twenty or thirty per cent .
- manet Verum hanc libentiam seu voluntatem faciendi non potest suis viribus omittere, coercere aut mutare, sed pergit volendo et lubendo; etiamsi ad extra cogatur aliud facere per vim, tamen voluntas intus manet aversa et indignatur cogenti aut resistenti.
- massenet You are Monsieur Massenet ?
- mast He was standing at the foot of the weather t'gallant rigging, his face was turned upwards, peering round the after side of the mast .
- mend "So I should hope, Mav, that you'd never now feel the wish to mend what I took the decision of breaking.
- mint I says, toying with the soda-mint bottle, and who knows but what they were being more needed abroad?
- mist I stood up in the mist and ran back to where I had left the kid; but he had gone.
- moment Next moment he was gone.
- monet Besides the 'Man with the Hoe,' I have pictures by Tenniel, Troyon, Paul Potter, Corot, Monet , Renoir, Puvis de Chavannes, Pissaro, and Constable.
- most I thought you were the most engaged man I ever saw; but I guess you're more father-in-lawed.
- mount Did you not learn anything on Mount Linde, and are you not a Christian?
- musette The musette bag caught fire and he snatched it from his shoulder and tossed it after the bombs.
- musket He had been shot through the stomach with a great, old-fashioned smooth-bore musket , which lay on the floor-a gun not carrying less than twenty-five to the pound.
- must It must have been they.
- muster "After the muster ," said the lieutenant-general, "he entered again into such strange cries for ordering of men, and for the fight with the weapon, as made me think he was not well.
- musty And how idiotic ever to leave this Garden of Paradise and immure yourselves within that musty old library.
- mutant Any tribe led by Deklay would be hostile to the mutant animals.
- resent One can't resent an expression of the eyes.
- scent They wondered what Joe would have done with that money if he had succeeded in getting away with it; whether he would have made it out of the country, or whether the invincible Bill Frost, keen on his scent as a fox-hound, would have pursued him and brought him back.
- send Why didn't he send for you, or do something?
- sent I came here for Balbalaoga, and his sister sent me to come and get you."
- Meant He meant to speak to Carlin of this at the right time.
- Misspent He realizes that he has misspent his life; that football is a boy business; that frats are foolish, and that there ought to be a law giving every college graduate a job paying at least two thousand dollars a year on graduation.
- Mont Here, emerging from the wood which flanked the Aguada, were now to be seen the gorgeous staff of Marmont himself.
- Moused He moused around the post-office a little and put forth a few discreet feelers here and there, in order to discover whether San Pasqual, generally speaking, was at all interested.
- Mused "Then one ought to make up one's mind to that before one is married," Katharine mused, seeming to address herself.
- Mussed Well, say, you've about mussed up things between you.
- USENET Spaf was also one of the founders of usenet, the Internet newsgroups service.
- MYST "What description does Bruce give of Myst Court?" inquired Captain Arrows.
- mustn't "We mustn't 'urt any one, yer know," he said.
73 words made from the letters MUSENT
3 letter words made from MUSENT:emu, ent, esm, est, men, mes, mst, mus, mut, net, nsu, nut, sen, set, stm, sue, sum, sun, ten, tum, tun, uns, use, ute.
4 letter words made from MUSENT:menu, metn, muen, munt, muse, must, mute, nest, nets, neum, neus, numt, nute, nuts, sent, setu, smen, smut, stem, stun, suen, suet, temu, tnsm, tsen, tsum, tuen, tues, tums, tune, usen, utne.
5 letter words made from MUSENT:menus, mesut, metsu, metus, munte, munts, muste, mutes, neums, setum, setun, tenmu, tsuen, tsune, tumen, tunes, unmet.