What is the correct spelling for MUSICICAL?
This word (Musicical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MUSICICAL
- mescal They seem not, or only rarely, to penetrate the yellow pine forest belt, but tracks have been found occasionally near the lower edge of the forest, as at the head of Mescal Canyon.
- muscular He waited dumfounded, and a muscular hand gripped his shoulder, holding him motionless.
- musical Presently, above the murmur of the gentle fall of water over the stones, rose that musical note once more.
- musically No doubt, in the earlier stages of a bird's attachment he is likely to express his passion musically; but later he is not content to warble from a tree-top.
- mystical An old vine of darkest green had wreathed itself about the pillars of the veranda on that side; and it was at a frame-like opening in the massive foliage of this that the upper part of her pure white figure now stood revealed in the last low, silvery, mystical light.
- Musicale The solo of the musicale had just ended.