What is the correct spelling for MUSLE?
This word (Musle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MUSLE
- meuse In 1421 a storm caused the Meuse to overflow, and in one night buried in its waters seventy-two villages and one hundred thousand inhabitants.
- mile When united they form a wall three quarters of a mile in length, though sometimes they are much longer.
- missile Heavy guns on both sides of the river were sending their great shrieking shells back and forth over our heads, and we often "ducked" instinctively when the missile was at least forty feet above us.
- mole "Mr. Mole was very thankful for his narrow escape, and it set him to thinking.
- morsel And, as for the offer of your poor little morsel of an income to stop these people's greedy mouths, it isn't a quarter enough for them.
- moselle Philip smiles at Molly, and Molly, unconscious of offense, is about to return to the charge, and give a lengthened account of her tabooed brother, when luckily she is prevented by a voice from behind her chair, which says: "Champagne, or Moselle?"