What is the correct spelling for MUSTAKE?
This word (Mustake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUSTAKE
- mistake I like cake and no mistake But baby, if you insist I'll cut out cake just for your sake Baby, c'mon and knock me a kiss – Knock Me A Kiss by Ella Fitzgerald
- mistaken (BUM-BA-CLAHT) You must have been so severely mistaken, If Hip-Hop today's a yard full of leaves, its time for rakin', – Extra Extra by Gym Class Heroes
- moustache He was a painter, quite artistic he had that suave panache A tasteful brown shirt, a cute toothbrush moustache – Friends by Doug Anthony All Stars
- musette "I usually keep my word, but I am twenty-two and you are eighteen, Musette ,-and I am off.
- musket He received a musket ball through one of his hands which was not mentioned by him until after the enemy had surrendered.
- musky My old friend Hubbard, an expert fisherman, of wide experience, assured me that he, many years ago, had discarded the landing net; that when he hooked a lake trout, a bass or a "musky," and had played his fish until it was so exhausted that it could be reeled in and led up alongside the boat, it was his practice to "gently insert his hand in the water under the fish and tickle it on the stomach, when the fish would settle down in his hand and go to sleep, then he would lift it into the boat."
- must You must do it.
- mustache His upper lip was covered with a thick white mustache .
- mustang When I got so far, Buell said: "You'll need a mustang an' a pack-pony.
- mustard If I only had 'Brown's troches,' or the syrup of squills, or a mustard plaster, or a woolen stocking turned wrong side out around my neck!"
- muster You can both speak Spanish well enough to pass muster .
- musty One roll had a slightly musty smell, and Gibson said to me, "This roll's rotten; shall I chuck it away?"
- stage He had eyes and ears and thoughts only for the stage .
- stake Tom came over and looked at the stake .
- stoke He was followed by four sturdy-looking descendants of the Vikings, clear-eyed, fair-haired, massive-headed men, who looked ready and willing to go through any danger, and who one and all declared themselves eager to start, on one condition-that they should not be expected to stoke the engine fire.
- Mistook The three women immediately mistook Don Clemente for Benedetto, and burst out sobbing and exclaiming: "How beautiful he is, how beautiful!"
- mistakes But Bill had not done with the mistakes of the evening.
- muskeg They's only a short piece of white water, and then another, and then it's jest as quiet as a Sunday a'ternoon in a muskeg .
184 words made from the letters MUSTAKE
5 letter words made from MUSTAKE:aksum, akume, amtek, amuek, amuse, autem, kames, kamet, kamut, kasem, kaset, kasme, kaste, kates, katsu, keast, keats, ketas, kumta, kutas, makes, maket, maske, masuk, matek, mates, mateu, maues, mauts, mekas, mesua, mesut, metsa, metsu, metus, mukta, musea, muska, muske, muste, mutek, mutes, saket, samek, samet, samut, saute, setum, skate, skeat, smake, stake, steak, steam, stuka, sukam, sukma, sukta, takes, tames, tamus, tasek, tauke, teaks, teams, temas, temsa, teska, tkuma, tumak, tumsa, tuska, ukase, ustka.
3 letter words made from MUSTAKE:aku, ask, ate, atm, auk, eat, emu, esm, est, eta, kea, kum, mat, mes, mst, mus, mut, sam, sat, sea, set, stm, sue, sum, tam, tau, tea, tum, uke, uma, usa, use, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from MUSTAKE:atum, auke, aukm, auks, eaks, east, eats, ekam, ekta, emka, esau, etak, etau, euks, kasu, keam, kesa, ketu, kmsu, kume, kusa, kust, make, maku, mask, mast, mate, meat, meka, mesa, meta, muka, musa, muse, musk, must, mute, saek, sake, saku, same, sate, saue, sauk, saum, seam, seat, seku, seta, setu, sket, skua, smut, stem, suea, suet, suka, take, taku, tame, task, taue, teak, team, temu, tsum, tuak, tuam, tues, tuke, tuks, tums, tusk, uate, ukes, umea.