What is the correct spelling for MUTTED?
This word (Mutted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUTTED
- mated Is it in the ranks of these empty-headed officers or these brainless, vapid sons of vice and luxury that make up the men of your social circle, you are to be mated ?
- matted But very soon he opened them, because-a thing usual with him of late-he saw such ugly things-faces, vivid, changing as he looked, growing ugly and uglier, becoming all holes-holes-horrible holes-Corruption-matted, twisted, dark human-tree-roots of faces!
- Butted A Sandwich-man then butted in And opened up a way!
- Emitted But far more penetrating than x-rays are the y-rays emitted in certain of the radioactive changes.
- Gutted At Le Novion, torch in hand, they burned 223 houses; but all the gutted walls are standing.
- Jutted Directly below their window a stone platform jutted from the wall, spreading entirely across the chamber.