What is the correct spelling for MUYCH?
This word (Muych) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MUYCH
- mach According to the radar, its original speed was close to mach 3, thirty-nine miles a minute.
- macho The river was deep and running rapid, like a torrent, Pedrillo's macho stumbled, and was swept off.
- march With weary nerves, and with compass in hand, my lonely march ahead of the sledges continued day by day.
- mash When you mash potatoes, moisten them with milk or cream, adding a little salt.
- match "I'll tell you when the match is over," said Willoughby, laughing; "but if I won't, here 's one that will.
- mesh Then she opened a little silver mesh bag and drawing forth a small, glittering object handed it to the other girl.
- milch When cattle from other sections of the country are taken into the infected district they contract this disease usually during the first summer, and if they are adult animals, particularly milch cows or fat cattle, nearly all die.
- mocha He bowed and scraped, pursed his lips, and was so absurdly deferential that he seemed afraid to take his cup of Mocha coffee from her hand.
- mooch I have made the rule that when he gamble too mooch , when he put up too mooch money, I say 'No!
- mosh "Mosh annoying," says he.
- much Why do I come so much ?
- muck Bill felt its burning pain several times during those hours, as did every other man on the muck -heap.
- mulch The sun's heat travels so slowly into the soil in summer that months pass before it gets far down, but then, as it takes so long to get in, it also takes a long time to get out, and it takes still longer to get either in or out if there is a mulch or if grass is growing.
- munch "There, old fellow, munch away-it will amuse you," he remarked, putting his prize down under his friend's nose.
- munich If she married a German, he would let her black his boots,-like that general in Munich ."
- mush I hate where I looked for a manly furtherance, or at least a manly resistance, to find a mush of concession.
- mushy Getting kind of mushy , ain't you?
- myth This sort of interpretation, first applied to the Old Testament, was later used in sifting history from myth to the New Testament.
- such Did you ever have such fun?
- Mich A Federal quarantine was issued November 12. The infection was traced back to the stockyards at East Buffalo, N. Y., and to Detroit, Mich .
- Ouch Every time he moved at all he cried "Ouch!"
- Mitch March 9, 1899 Dear Uncle Mitch , I am over here in Illinois going to the Military Academy.
- Murcia From Asturias and Navarre the language, now known as Castilian, had spread over the central part of the Peninsula south to Cadiz and Murcia .