What is the correct spelling for MYAS?
This word (Myas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MYAS
- eyas earns, ii. 202 ecues, ii. 244 elephant, object of wonder, iii. 217 Elze, Dr. Karl, emendation by, ii. 364 enginous, iii. 52 entrance, ii. 252 erring, i. 223 exercise, ii. 84 exhibition, ii. 280 exocoetus, ii. 154 eyas , iii. 62 eye, by the, ii. 68 eyelids of the day, ii. 38
- make He being gone, and I hearing from my wife and the maids' complaints made of the boy, I called him up, and with my whip did whip him till I was not able to stir, and yet I could not make him confess any of the lies that they tax him with. but i wuz brought up yo make it seen da chance to take it – Bling Leading the Blind by Geto Boys
- much So much I wish to bestow upon you. And yet I feel so much I know that woman's arms can heal me Like an angel's touch – Vanity by Adam Ant
- music The music of his verse is entirely original, and so various are its kinds, so complex often are its effects that it cannot be briefly characterised.
- makes Well, that makes it over the average.