What is the correct spelling for MYCARDIAL?
This word (Mycardial) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MYCARDIAL
- cartel We had some difficulty in amusing ourselves during our stay, but every day we were picking up health and strength, and at length, on the 8th, we all five embarked, with two masters of merchantmen who had lost their vessels, and thirty seamen, on board the cartel , and commenced our voyage to Jamaica.
- cattail The flock bed so often mentioned was less downy but comfortable, being filled with bits of wool, rags, milkweed or cattail -fluff, the latter in abundant growth near the fresh waterways.
- caudal But even the true method of measuring the unskinned animal is faulty; it is an apparent fact that a tail has very little to do with the worthiness of a creature, otherwise our bull-dogs would have their caudal appendages left in peace.
- cordial It was the hearty, cordial greeting of one American in a strange land to a fellow countryman.
- cordially He came towards me, smiling cordially , and holding out his hand.
- curtail But knowing that to reply to great men is a folly, and like plucking a lion by the beard, he withdrew, cursing his fate, which had led him to the court only to curtail the days of his life.
- macadam This varies from about one in twenty to one in thirty on a macadam road, to one in forty or one in sixty on the various classes of pavements, and for asphalt sometimes as low as one in eighty.
- macadamia The Australian or Queensland nut, Macadamia ternifolia, grow and bear well here, I am told-but the squirrels got all the nuts!
- magical The manner in which I was thus haunted and pursued wherever I went, seemed to my mother something "really extraordinary;" to myself, something magical and supernatural.
- mandela Bunbury earned his first cap for the United States on November 17, 2010, coming on as a substitute at halftime in the Nelson Mandela Challenge Cup.
- marginal I note your sensitive marginal remark: "Rather unkind to French feelings-referring to Moscow."
- marital Most of these actions for divorce take place at the capital, which is always crowded with great numbers of people from all parts of the country seeking relief from their marital obligations.
- medial E Abdomen all white; face with blackish mask; m1 lacking even a trace of a metaconid; distance between upper canines more than width of basioccipital as measured between foramina situated midway along medial sides of tympanic bullae, Mustela nigripes, black-footed ferret.
- medical The few superannuated employees were assured of protection against all medical expenses, by the company or by the Comstock family, for the rest of their lives.
- mercurial He never recovered his dignity in Beckley Court: he was fatally mercurial .
- mortal Neither would have admitted an active interest in so pale and thin and wretchedly-clad a little mortal .
- Martel At the same time that he protected the Christian missionaries launched into the midst of Pagan Germany, Charles Martel showed himself equally ready to protect, but with as much prudence as good-will, the head of the Christian Church.
- mandala Uposatha — the Buddhist observance days, falling on the days of the full moon and new moon, when the monks gather to recite the Pātimokkha and lay people often visit monasteries and temples to undertake the eight preceptsKathina — festival which comes at
- McAdam But try as he might he found his courage failing, and more and more he dwelt apart and clung to the few-Priscilla Glenn, Mary McAdam , and old Jerry McAlpin-who regarded him in the light of a priest to whom they might confess freely.
- McDaniel The Catlin Covered Bridge is a single span Burr Arch truss covered bridge structure that was built by Clark McDaniel in 1907.