What is the correct spelling for MYNUTE?
This word (Mynute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MYNUTE
- manatee Buckland and Strauss thought it must have been an aquatic creature; Blainville and Pictet labelled it a Manatee , or sea-cow.
- manet Frenchmen gathered along the beach to witness the hour-long duel, which inspired a young French artist, Edouard Manet , to paint the battle scene that now hangs in the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- manta Their scanty, ragged and stained cotton manta flapped loosely over their skin, which was scaly and as tough as old leather.
- mint When it has melted, pour in a quart of shelled green peas, and add a bunch of mint , or other sweet herbs, and some pepper and salt.
- minter Youngster that dropped him; boy named Joe Minter .
- minuet There are to be lots of grown people in it, and the choir and the orchestra are to provide the music and there's to be a minuet -" "Didn't I take my first lesson to-day!"
- minuit Peter Minuit succeeded May in 1626, and bought from the Indians the whole of Manhattan Island, and organized a government with an advisory council.
- minute "No." "Let us wait here for a minute , we may see him."
- minutes They're expecting him in in a few minutes .
- monet Rashid had thought of everything, and this was why he went in search of Monet and Renaud, Catholic priests and ambulance orderlies of the second class.
- monte They had meant to stay for a night only, on their way to a lofty village among the glaciers of Monte Rosa; but after the first plunge into publicity, when they entered the dining-room, Lydia felt the relief of being lost in a crowd, of ceasing for a moment to be the centre of Gannett's scrutiny; and in his face she caught the reflection of her feeling.
- mount She had left word for him to call up "Mount Vernon one thousand."
- mute Ellen was regarding her in mute appeal.
- Mont The dealers in Mont -Dore water.
- Monty Course, she's set Monty to watch, an' he's gone off a-fishin'.
- Minty Minty began to feel distinctly uncomfortable, but it was her business not to be beaten.
- minuted On minutely examining each child on these points, one by one, and endeavouring, by varied and familiar language and cross-questioning, without confusing their ideas, to ascertain the knowledge which they possessed on these first principles, we accurately, and at the time, minuted the result, distinguishing those points which they understood, and those which they did not.
- minuter A third, and perhaps a fourth reading, will be found necessary to give him a full command of all the minuter circumstances recorded.
- Minot There is some animation in at least one famous chronicle in verse, dating from about the close of the thirteenth century; there is real spirit in the war-songs of Minot in the middle of the fourteenth; and from about its beginnings dates a satire full of broad fun concerning the jolly life led by the monks.
- mayn't "You mayn't know, Mr. Farrel," McNab said, an evil light in his yellow eyes, "but Davey, here, is doing an important bit of business with me and you're intrudin'."
52 words made from the letters MYNUTE
3 letter words made from MYNUTE:emu, ent, men, mut, net, ney, nut, ten, tum, tun, ute, yen, yet, yue.
4 letter words made from MYNUTE:menu, metn, meyn, muen, munt, muny, mute, myun, neum, numt, nute, nyet, nyte, nyum, temu, teny, tuen, tune, tuny, tyne, tyum, utne, yetu, yeun, ynet, yuet, yume, yune, yute.
5 letter words made from MYNUTE:meynt, muney, munte, tenmu, tumen, tumey, unmet, yumen.
6 letter words made from MYNUTE:tyumen.