What is the correct spelling for NAANNA?
This word (Naanna) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAANNA
- anna Anna talked rapidly as they hurried along.
- banana Billy gave one of the monkeys a banana .
- manna The Yankees gave up claims to vast tracts of the Nieuw Nederlandts which they had never seen, and all right to the island of Manna -hata and the city of New Amsterdam, to which they had no right at all; while the Dutch, in return, agreed that the Yankees should retain possession of the frontier places where they had squatted, and of both sides of the Connecticut river.
- nan "I've thought of it," Nan said.
- nanny Nanny Fowler felt the truth of what he said, but replied, "that still they must not starve."
- nina I took Nina , who looked extremely pretty: she was beaming with excitement; her cheeks were flushed, and her curly, golden hair made a halo about her delicate features.
- ninny "Scoundrel, but more ninny ," said Herbert, full of his contempt.
- Deanna Together with Deanna Wilkes-Gibbs (1986), he also developed the collaborative model, a theory for explaining how people in conversation coordinate with one another to determine definite references.