What is the correct spelling for NAANY?
This word (Naany) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAANY
- any 7395. Do you deal any at Lerwick?
- nan Nan isn't going to be married at all.
- nanak Nanak Shah was apparently an admirer, if not a follower, of Kabir, the Hindu reformer who established a sect which was essentially a compromise between Hinduism and Mohammedanism.
- nancy "Sit close to me, Nancy ," said Verena.
- nanny But nobody heard or heeded Nanny -she was only the little orphan "help" girl at Ingleside.
- nay "Nay," cried Pocahontas, "not as long as our brother, the captain, lives.
- nina What do you say to that, Nina ?"
- ninny "I suppose she thought I was a poor helpless ninny coming to ask her for a job," she said to Mary.
- nona And Nona did not reply at once.
- nun His nun is a healthy girl who needs children; and so does Heaven if the truth were known.
- Non Relative pronouns, defined and explained; agreement of verb with; case and number of; compound; explanatory or non-restrictive; restrictive; use of, with different antecedents.