What is the correct spelling for NAATIVE?
This word (Naative) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAATIVE
- dative Augustine mocks Bubona as one of the minor Roman deities whose names correspond to their functions, and derives her name from the Latin word bos (genitive bovis, hence English "bovine"), which usually means "ox" in the singular and "cattle" in the plural (bubus in the dative and ablative plural; compare bubulcus, one who drives or tends cattle).
- naive A yell of delight came from the men at this naive rejoinder. For someone so young and naive Hard to know what to believe – Smoke And Mirrors by Skye Sweetnam
- narrative My narrative must return to the time when I was still walking in darkness.
- native She left the native Christians to carry on the work of the school and church.
- nave Well, in the sixteenth century, this nave was called 'Paul's Walke,' and it was a place of business.
- negative Negative symptoms of lameness in a part may at times prove as valuable in forming a diagnosis as positive symptoms.
- Natalie Fearful of meeting Natalie at breakfast, he rose early and made his way out, determined not to return until Chips the half-breed arrived with his cargo.
- Nate I niver saw annything so nate in me life, sor.
- Natives Jimmy and the natives.
- nattier The Earliest Chinese translations of Mahayana Buddhist Sutras: Some Notes on the Works of Lokaksema," Buddhist Studies Review 10 (2), 135-177Nattier, Jan (2008).
111 words made from the letters NAATIVE
4 letter words made from NAATIVE:aevi, ante, anti, avai, etna, evat, evit, iaea, ieva, iten, nave, neat, neva, nitv, nive, taei, taia, tean, teav, tevi, tian, tine, tive, vaan, vaea, vain, vane, vein, vena, veni, vent, viae, vien, vine.
3 letter words made from NAATIVE:ain, ana, ane, ani, ant, ate, eat, ent, eta, iaa, iva, net, nit, tai, tan, tea, ten, tia, tie, tin, van, vat, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from NAATIVE:aniva, antai, atina, ative, avait, avena, aveni, avent, avian, avina, avine, avnet, eatin, einat, entia, envia, etian, ivane, naive, nativ, navia, netiv, nieva, nivea, nivet, taani, taavi, taean, taian, tanev, tavan, taven, teian, tenia, tiaan, tinea, vaani, vaine, vanta, vatan, vatia, vatne, venit, venta, venti, viane, viant, viena, vient, vieta, vinea, vinet, vitae.