What is the correct spelling for NABIORS?
This word (Nabiors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NABIORS
- nabob She thought perhaps he had mistaken Helen's likeness, to some one he was attached to in his early years, and applying her favorite well-founded maxim and belief in an over-ruling Providence, made up her mind, that however the mistake might be; it would end in the orphans finding a sincere friend in the Baronet or the rich Nabob, as the people termed him.
- Nazis We thought they were something the Nazis had invented-and I still think so.
- labors Me with the neighbors. You at silly labors. – Isn't It A Pity? by Barbra Streisand
- nails Lashing their tails They trod and hustled her, Elbowed and jostled her, Clawed with their nails, – Goblin Market by Christina Georgina Rossetti
- boors They all took their places upon the forms over-against the boors in the lower end of the hall, and were covered.
- BIOS The bootstrap sequence in the BIOS will load the first valid MBR that it finds into the computers physical memory at address 0000hex:7C00hex.
- nabobs Charles Seaforth, unable to face the quizzing which awaited him on all sides, started off two hours earlier than he had proposed:-he soon returned, however; and having, at his father-in-law's request, given up the occupation of Rajah-hunting and shooting Nabobs, led his blushing bride to the altar.
- tabors When I returned to the Tabors in the evening, Mrs. Tabor was still invisible; and the others were seated about the big lamp in the living-room, busy over a bale of last editions.
- arbors There were vegetable gardens and grape arbors and greenhouses, for Uncle Steve had become so interested in this game that he brought the children wonderful additions to their collections.