What is the correct spelling for NABUR?
This word (Nabur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NABUR
- bar He's at the Bar . He could've sold insurance, owned a restaurant or bar Could've been an accountant or a tennis star – CLEAN-CUT KID by Bob Dylan
- bun Tryphie saw the direction of his gaze, caught sight of the bun and coloured, when Tom, who was always jealously watching her every look, followed her eyes, saw the bun sticking to the table, and divined at once whence it had come. Hot like a fresh-baked bun It's hot like the sun, hot like a smokin' gun – Swingfly - Me and My Drum by melodifestivalen
- bur Now and then some cunning lynx or weasel, wise from experience but desperate with hunger, throws himself flat on the ground, close by Unk Wunk, and works his nose cautiously under the terrible bur , searching for the neck or the underside of the body, where there are no quills.
- burn But the same dull red on the girl's cheeks had begun to burn on the face of young Adam.
- BU 'De bouchons faisons un tas, Et s'il faut avoir la goutte, Au moins que ce ne soit pas Pour n'avoir bu qu'une goutte!'"
- Bauer Bauer had gone over to his own desk and stood leaning against it.
38 words made from the letters NABUR
3 letter words made from NABUR:anu, arb, ban, bar, bra, bun, bur, nab, nub, rna, rub, run, urn.
4 letter words made from NABUR:barn, baun, baur, bran, buna, bura, burn, nabu, naur, rabu, raub, raun, ruba, runa, urna.
5 letter words made from NABUR:barun, braun, buran, burna, nubar, nubra, rabun, ruban, unbar, urban.