What is the correct spelling for NAD?
This word (Nad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAD
- bad The blasting of those new, wild hopes of hers might have a bad effect on the old lady.
- cad You'll have to clear that cad out of the way here.
- dad "I'm just waiting for Dad. It's late, (it's late) I hate to face your Dad Too bad, (too bad) I know he's gonna be mad. – It's Late by Rick Nelson
- fad It's quite the fad. You know there's one thing that really now makes me mad You used to blow me off but now I'm the latest fad – 5th Element by kj-52
- gad I was rather taken aback at first, I own; but, gad, boy, when I saw the woman, after hearing what she had had to go through to reach us at all, I sang another song.
- lad And so you're going to find it, are you, my lad?
- mad You wouldn't do anything so mad!
- na "Na, na, Jess, it a' comes by natur'.
- nab "Ah, yeh help me nab him," grunted the detective, "'nd I won't need no good word with nobody."
- nag Nag is dead-is dead-is dead!
- nan We sailed near four whole days over the same kind of country and came, towards the evening of the last, to the city of Nan-tchang-foo, the capital of Kiang-see, where we observed from four to five hundred of the revenue vessels lying at anchor.
- nap "Well, then," said Penrod, "I guess he's goin' to take a nap.
- nay Nay, Clifton- Hear me, madam!
- nd Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Harvey, ND Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Killdeer, ND Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Langdon, ND Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Linton, ND Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Rugby, ND Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Steele, ND Pennsylvania Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Ambridge, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Connellsville, PA Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Corry, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Erie, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Greenville, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Harborcreek, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Punxsutawney, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, St Marys, PA Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Waynesboro, PA Ohio Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Orrville, OH Tennessee Boarders Inn & Suites, Ashland City, TN Texas Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Big Lake, TX Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Pecos, TX Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Stanton, TX Wisconsin Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Brillion, WI Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Chippewa Falls, WI Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Clintonville, WI Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Durand, WI Boarders Inn & Suites, Evansville, WI Boarders Inn & Suites, Medford, WI Cobblestone Inn & Suites, Oshkosh, WI Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Pulaski, WI Boarders Inn & Suites, Ripon, WI Boarders Inn & Suites, Shawano, WI Boarders Inn & Suites, Waupun, WI Boarders Inn & Suites, Wautoma, WI Cobblestone Hotel & Suites, Stevens Point, WI
- nod No more than a grave nod was exchanged between Winthrop and his old neighbour; neither said one word; and as soon as the buckets were empty the travellers were on their way again.
- pad When the mixture has been applied to the pad, hold the pad against the work lightly at first, until most of the moisture has been worked out of it, and then gradually increase the pressure until the pad is almost dry.
- rad It occurred to me, after half an hour of searching, to see if his horse were in the stable; as I had surmised it was not. He had ordered it saddled immediately after breakfast and had ridden off in the direction of the village, one of the stable-men informed me. I had my own horse saddled, and ten minutes later was riding after him. It surprised me that he should have acted so quickly; the Colonel was usually rather given to procrastination, while Rad was the one who acted.
- sad Her history was a sad one.
- tad And when she heard that they had been at a concert on the Sabbath, though this was far from old-fashioned and something she would not have done herself, it did not bother her half so much as the fact that Hannah, the Irish nurse, had slapped little Tad that afternoon.
- wad "Na, na; we wad hae to pay for that.
- And And what answer did he give you?
- Had "I had a letter yesterday.
- Nam International organization participation: BCIE, CACM, ECLAC, FAO, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, ILO, IMF, IMO, Intelsat, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO (correspondent), ITU, LAES, LAIA (observer), MINURSO, NAM (observer), OAS, OPANAL, OPCW, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UPU, WCL, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO
- Nat "It is not my friend, Captain Nat, who is talking now.
- Ned "As agreed," returned Ned, laconically.
- NAE "I hae nae doobt.
- NAH tee en nahseego chin nah hilt yeeay; chevilheeaygo want breeds hunger; hunger