What is the correct spelling for NADAL?
This word (Nadal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NADAL
- caudal Head, gills, dorsal and caudal fins with yellow longitudinal lines.
- nail Nor dabbling fingers left to tell the tale, The bitter print of each convulsive nail, – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- natal Some envious power the blissful scene destroys; Vanish'd are all the visionary joys; The soul of friendship to my hope is lost, Fated to wander from his natal coast!
- naval For your first endeavour should be to prevent, if possible, the existence of any naval power except your own; failing this, to secure the friendship of the strongest that does exist.
- noddle Don't discuss Gladys with her, don't discuss her actions, or her jealousy, or whatever foolishness is in her pretty little noddle .