What is the correct spelling for NADS?
This word (Nads) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NADS
- nags Mr Bloom went round the corner and passed the drooping nags of the hazard.
- lads The blacksmith's shop also came in for its share of attention, the more so perhaps because neither of the lads knew anything about blacksmith's work.
- naps For forty-eight hours he tried cat-naps with an occasional sandwich to keep up his strength.
- ADS Still, one seeking a position through want "ads" need not altogether despair.
- CADS 'Are men such cads as that on this side the water too?'
- DADS During its original television run, Dads Army was nominated for a number of British Academy Television Awards, although only won "Best Light Entertainment Production Team" in 1971.
- FADS I haven't taken it up-fact is, I don't care for fads.
- detrained Regarding the detrainment area, Lille was first of all regarded as the centre, but in view of existing circumstances it appears difficult to determine as yet in what area the 2nd Corps now in course of transport can be detrained .