What is the correct spelling for NAGAR?
This word (Nagar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAGAR
- agar Jem Agar crossed the room and stood in front of her.
- ajar The door stood ajar, he went in, fire was on the floor. And I knew I had gotten far And I knew things might start And my heart was left ajar – Crush by Broken-Hearted Janitors
- anger He showed signs of anger on hearing of their refusal, but set out for Rochefort at 6 p.
- gaga The book was published by Overlook Press in the United States with the title Lady Gaga: Behind the Fame.
- gar Da sah die gute, reine Magd 1145 Gar einen hohen Tisch da stehn, Auf den hiess sie der Meister gehn.
- hangar At one of the hangars two men were tugging at a machine, and slowly bringing it out of the hangar.
- jaguar There was a fireplace-a huge fireplace wherein might lie a four-foot log; above it a mirrored mantel; before it the skin of a jaguar.
- Hagar As they left the church Mrs. Burton called to mind Gipsy Hagar, her couched eyes and her reiterated prophecy.