What is the correct spelling for NAIFA?
This word (Naifa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAIFA
- haifa It descends from the plain of Esdraelon by the banks of the Kishon, and joins the Acre road a little to the east of the town of Haifa .
- knife And what a knife !" I feel my shame inside me like a knife He told me that I have a soul, How does he know? What spirit comes to move my life? – Prologue: What Have I Done? by Unknown Author
- mafia Mafia Island lies off the coast immediately north of 8 deg. N. It has an area of 200 sq. m. The island is low and fertile, and extensively planted with coco-nut palms.
- naiad Slipping out of her peignoir, she let it fall to the ground and emerged a slender, naiad -like figure in her green bathing-suit.
- Nadia Nadia was at last in Siberia, on that long road which led to Irkutsk.