What is the correct spelling for NAIIVE?
This word (Naiive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NAIIVE
- knave He is the most amusing knave on the coast.
- naif She was puzzled, too, that Paul should be so obviously pleased with the rather naif adoration.
- naive This unwilling and naive admission was published in a pretentious statement, the purpose of which was to cast doubt on my claim.
- native It's his native place, and his father lives here."
- nave The surrounding foliage added its own shade; and each time the schoolmaster stole out of the sunlight into the porch, to peer up the nave, it was several moments before he could see anything at all.
- navy It wasn't just the Army, or the Navy; it was the system.
- am blessed
- casting up