What is the correct spelling for NAIN?
This word (Nain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAIN
- cain She had the influence, replied Cain , which a woman must have over a man when they have for years swung in the same cot; but that is wearing off fast.
- fain When he had gone on his errand, and I found myself alone in the room, I am fain to confess that I fell very low in my spirits.
- gain Had I said that, had I done this, So might I gain , so might I miss.
- jain Brampton Jain Temple or the Bhagwan 1008 Adinatha Swamy Jain Temple, is the first Jain temple in Canada constructed using traditional Indian architecture.
- main "In my judgment that will prove the main point of attack.
- Lain But in this particular it must be acknowledged that Miss Emmeline Fitzgerald hardly confined herself to the strictest veracity, for she had lain awake half the night perplexed with doubt.