What is the correct spelling for NAINE?
This word (Naine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAINE
- canine The friends were at supper, and while they were discussing their food and this same knotty subject, the loud barking of two Newfoundland dogs which roamed round the premises was heard, answered by the fierce growl of another of the canine race, which seemed to come from some little distance off.
- inane The inane slavery of it all.
- maine Small and unpretentious, the herring had swum in the icy waters of the Maine coast until transformed into a French sardine by Canby, Sr.
- naive It was so pleasant to teach Dora, to watch her sweet, dimpled face and the dark eyes grow large with wonder; to hear her simple, naive remarks, her original ideas; to see her pretty, artless ways; above all, it was pleasant to be so dearly loved.
- naming Simontault begins, and the system of tale-telling goes round on the usual plan of each speaker naming him or her who shall follow.
- nan She must have overheard him, Nan ."
- nanny How's this country expect to get its Work done if Gurney and all the other old nanny -goats keep up this blattin'-'Oh, oh!
- nina "If she has seen herself as ugly enough for anything she has seen herself-and that was the only way-as ugly enough for Nina ; and she has had her own manner of showing that she understands without making Nina commit herself to anything vulgar.
- nine He worked until half-past nine .
- ninny And there was "Ninny," her sweet sister Julia, who had come and found out about her actions, and brought her a new doll.
- none Had you none either?"
- nun I have already become as curious as a nun -a fault very natural to idle people-I placed my eye against the small opening, and whom did I see?
- paine Opportunity came promptly, and Paine was presently settled in Philadelphia as the editor of the Pennsylvania Magazine.
- Non Reason is used in the formation of religious as in the formation of non-religious beliefs.
- Janine Dave Coulier of Full House fame came on to fill the role of Peter (voiced by Lorenzo Music), Buster Jones took over Winston from Arsenio Hall, and Kath Soucie took on Janine after Laura Summer voiced the role.
- Nadine Nadine indicated that Chalmers had recognized Kenyon as he crawled up the veranda steps and Mrs. Van Dorn replied: "Very well, I'll be ready for him."
- Annie What do you mean, Annie ?
- Anne "I'm afraid, my dear, that I like Anne the better for it.
- Diane Mademoiselle was the only person he knew to be in the confidence of Diane .
- Nannie "Oh, mother, I was so happy I forgot," replied Little Nannie , hanging her head.
- Janie Simple little Janie , who considered friendship with everybody worth having, looked puzzled.
- Taine A remark made by Taine on Burns suggests how even acquired coarseness in a mind naturally refined may crush the capacity for true love: He had enjoyed too much....
- NAE He therefore extended his hand towards him, saying, "Weel, weel, nae mairaboot it; Clackandow's yours, as soon as I can put you in possession.