What is the correct spelling for NAIR?
This word (Nair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NAIR
- air Vexed at this air of indifference I rose early in the morning and went out, not returning till nightfall. And Quetta graveyards give again Their victims to the air, I shouldn't like to be the man Who sent Jack Barrett there. – The Story of Uriah by Rudyard Kipling
- fair The fair woman with the knife was gone.
- hair It was a long hair ; the hair of a woman. All her bright golden hair Tarnished with rust, She that was young and fair Fallen to dust. – Requiescat by Oscar Wilde
- lair From its vaporous lair somewhere in the cypress and palm jungles of the Mexican Gulf borders, the tempest had risen, and before its breath the shreds of cloud flew like avant couriers of disaster. I been conjurin up forces way back in my lair And my crew don't scare – Can U Dig It by Coolio
- nadir On seeing this take place in my camp, I asked Hatti Singh whether he was not degraded by doing so; he said no, but that Nadir was elevated."
- nail Steely San rather be a hammer than a nail The Serbs, the Poles and the check's in the mail – The Na-Na Song by Sheryl Crow
- pair From mortal ken between the mountains and the morning star, And when low down she spied the hapless pair, – Charmides by Oscar Wilde