What is the correct spelling for NALE?
This word (Nale) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NALE
- ale First they listened to an unctuous grace from Friar Tuck, and then Robin lifted high a tankard of ale.
- bale Get a boatman, with lights and drags, and row round as fast as possible to Bale Water!
- dale Well, doesn't it suit ye a dale better nor yon ugly owd chap?
- gale One bearer walked in front of Barbara with his, and the gale blew the smoking flame aside.
- hale "As you are a detective, I wonder you haven't stopped it before," said Hale, with an unpleasant smile.
- kale Green Scotch Kale.
- male The male and female eagle, longing for revenge, swooped down on the ravisher.
- name Oh, is that his name?
- nape I could never catch her eye, but her adorable little profile was good enough to contemplate, the crisp curl by her ear delighted me, and another in the nape of her neck filled me with wild longings to kiss it, and the pearly skin beneath it!
- nave This alteration of styles in the nave was begun by Edington, continued by Wykeham, and completed by his successors in the see-Cardinal Beaufort and Bishop Waynflete-who built the stone vaulting of the roof.
- nile Chief among these were the Fung, who fixed their capital at Senaar, at the junction of the White and Blue Nile.
- pale Bit too pale for a yachtsman.
- sale Lasalle, whence our surname Sale.
- tale Ernest was quite as eager to tell as she was to hear and soon poured out his tale.
- vale As it happened, however, he need have experienced no embarrassment to-day for the fact that fourteen years ago he had entered into this vale of tears was not mentioned.
- Nate Hark to that sweet far-reaching note: "Sed, quanto ille magis formas se vertet in omnes, Tanto, nate, magis contende tenacia vincla."
- NAE "Ye get nae mair nor ye deserve, I doobt," returned George.