What is the correct spelling for NALL?
This word (Nall) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NALL
- all Yet all the while she was rosily conscious of her new ring, which she could feel under her glove, and a childish desire to uncover its astonishing brilliancy before such warmly appreciative eyes presently overcame her desire to escape.
- ball On the top of each ball you may lay a tea-spoonful of stiff currant-jelly.
- call Min, would you care to go over to call on my roommate for a few minutes?
- fall "I don't think so; but the poor beggar's had a bad fall .
- gall Conscious of no wrong-doing, enjoying the rare happiness of completest intellectual fellowship in the man she loved, the step she had taken made a gap between her kindred and herself which could not but gall her clinging, womanly nature.
- hall Cassandra had never been to a music-hall.
- mall On page 1 of the "Shaksperian Show Book" of the Shaksperian Show held at the Albert Hall, May 29-31, 1884. The poem is dated "March 12, '84," and was published in the Pall Mall Gazette, May 29, 1884, and in the Browning Society's Papers, pt.
- nail Then nail cross-pieces to the posts; old railway-sleepers are sometimes cheap and useful.
- null But he represents himself as playing at first with the idea; and as leading the listener's mind, from the suggestions of white night-caps to those of the red one: and null the outward calmness of the neighbouring country, to the tragic possibilities which that calmness conceals.
- pall A silken or linen pall was used, according to the rank of the dead person.
- tall "I sent them off to sleep as soon as the Sun came back to us," she answered, looking up at the tall youth beside her.
- wall The men of the hills would be up there behind the wall of fire or working along down beside it.
- Nell I am here, Nell .
- Y'all Y'all los' it las' time yo's all here!